Monday, March 9, 2009

It Finally Happened

I don't know if God was smiling on me today, but for the first time ever in my network marketing career I generated over 15 leads for the day and that doesn't include the 5 that called me wanting to know more about my opportunity. Did I pay for them - yes. I am not going to lie, like most people in this industry, but for $25, I cannot complain, knowing that most lead companies will sell you junk leads for quadruple that. Why did I get so many leads? Unlike other networkers, I am not going to pretend to have some great secret, and tell you that MLM is really easy and can be done entirely over the internet with no skill-set. But let me just give you a breakdown of where all of these leads came from:

* Craigslist
* MySpace
* Blogs

And if you haven't figured out yet. Self generated leads are 10 times better than leads you purchase from a lead house. If you want to learn how to get 15 to 20 leads a day, I can certainly tell you how after today, but I won't be giving my information away on a free webinar, as I really don't want to divulge what I did until I see it repeat itself over and over again. But I will say that I have people on my team that are recruiting 5 or more business builders per month doing exactly what I tell them to do with no prior MLM experience, and less than 30 days in the industry, generating no more than a few leads per day.

No comments: