Thursday, October 8, 2009

Facebook is the #2 Most visited website

I think I have blogged about this before, but I am really becoming amazed. It's been just over 3 years since I entered the world of social media through a website called MySpace. I never took it too seriously until just a little over a year ago when I started using Social Media for business. Now things are really getting crazy! I log into a website at least once a week to see which websites have the most traffic and to my surprise I noticed that Facebook had gone from #4 a few weeks ago to #2 surpassing Yahoo as the most visited website in the world. That's right folks, Facebook is now the 2nd most visited website in the world. If your not on Facebook, I would highly encourage you to get on their and start building your brand for business. If you haven't already, keep in mind your competition is.

To join me on Facebook visit my page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carlsbad-CA/John-Lowery/122540164753

No comments: