Friday, February 11, 2011

A Great Way to Get FREE Leads Everyday

I have taught my methods for getting free leads via the internet everyday to many. And many have had great success using my methods. I actually test them before I teach them, to make sure they do actually work. One thing you can do to help you get more leads is Guest Blogging. What is guest blogging? Guest blogging is simply leaving a comment on someone else's blog. Not only will this get you more attention in the search engines, but you will also connect with others with the same interests and some actually go to your website and join your list. So where do you start?

  • Go to your favorite blog pages

  • Comment with intelligence

  • leave your website & pic

  • Do this at least 3 to 5 times per day on different blogs


  • For more tips on generating leads everyday for your biz, go to http://www.johnlowery.biz

    No comments: