Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Coffee MLM Company - Really?

Recently on a 60 day sabbatical from network marketing, I made a joke with a good friend of mine in the industry that the next company I was going to jump in needed to either be a wine club or coffee company as I really enjoy drinking both.

It wasn't 24 hours later when i got a call from one of my friends who had become a founding member of a new coffee company who offered me a position as a founding member as well. I did my due dilligence and discovered that over 50% of all adults drink coffee and that 60% of Americans prefer instant over brewed coffee (over 1.4 billion cups consumed on the planet daily). I also discovered that the company was debt free, going global (24 Countries), and had a low cost auto-ship of $50 (affordable for most everyone). I later looked at their comp-plan before I got on the phone with their master distributor and saw a pay plan like nothing I had ever laid eyes on. Truthfully, I had never seen a compensation plan, where I could see myself making over $500K in 12 months - this was the first of its kind and that was with only 1 of the 7 pay outs. Needless to say I spent the next 48 hours doing more homework and now, I can finally say that I have not been this excited about a network marketing company since I first got in the industry 4 years ago.

Javita will be a great addition to some of the other top coffee companies in the network marketing arena: Gano Excel, Java Fit, and Oregano Gold. I think with the company's leaders James Dickerson, Donna Valdes, Phillip LeBlanc, and CEO Stan Cherelstein at the healm that we have a winner on our hands. Anyone who can see what I see and

gets in on this groundfloor opportunity will benefit greatly over the next 12 to 24 months.

To learn more visit my website at http://www.theperfectbiz.net

No comments: