Thursday, January 19, 2012

Why I am Quitting Visalus


Not really, but now that I've got your attention, let me tell you even with all the hype out there on the internet today only a small percentage of people make money in network marketing. The reason being is simple if you don't have a powerful marketing system and a way to generate leads after you go through your warm market, you might be screwed.

The Good news is it doesn't have to be this way, and Visalus has created a powerful marketing system for you to share with people you know. The problem with their marketing systems is it's DEAD too unless you have an audience to put your marketing message in front of. I personally know how to generate 20 to 25 leads per day effortlessly via Facebook, Twitter, and online classified ads. This doesn't cost me a penny and I can show anyone on my team how to do it.

So the choice is yours as how your going to do Visalus, but unfortunately joining with a so called Guru is the kiss of death as they won't have time to take your calls and train you properly on how to really make money in network marketing. And if they only know offline methods, I hope you're a very influential person and have a very ripe warm market.

To learn more visit http://www.thehomebiz4you.com and contact me directly for a confidential interview.

If you have no interest in Visalus, but are struggling in network marketing, make sure to sign up for my Free 30 Day MLM Bootcamp where I teach you Hybrid Network Marketing (offline & online methods).

No comments: