Friday, August 7, 2009

Switching MLM Companies

It cracks me up that when you are a professional and you switch jobs a few times, people don't think too much of it. But in network marketing if you are a leader and you switch companies more than a few times in a 6 month period, be prepared to be crucified. I'm not saying it is a good idea to jump around from company to company, but sometimes you have to go through a few companies to find one that fits your style, personality, and most importantly your wallet. I have friends who have been with the same MLM Company for years and have never made a dime, but still hang on because they like their company, products, and leaders. I like my company too, but when you have bills to pay and a mortgage, sometimes you have to put business before relationships. As they say, "This is business". If you have been with the same company for many months and haven't seen any fruits from your labor, that would be the time to ask yourself if you are in the right company??? Most builders will know within a few months. Yes, I have switched from a few companies lately to try and find my new home as my last company that I was with for over a year and half just had a major hiccup and my group never fully recovered. It's not that I don't like the company or people involved. But when opportunity knocks, you have to look at your current situation and ask yourself - "is it worth it?"

No comments: