Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Advertising your MLM Business?

I got some interesting emails and phone call regarding my last post on Facebook Advertising. Let me just say this, there is nothing wrong with advertising your home based business, but be prepared to spend hundreds and perhaps thousands doing it. If you have the money to burn - go for it. Most don't have the money to burn. This leads them to have to go after old school measures for their business.

I personally, have never sponsored 1 person (business builder) from my warm market list. I have enrolled lots of customers. So for myself if I didn't have a large network online and leads pouring in daily, I wouldn't have much of a chance in network marketing. Neither do most people. You'll never hear that from your up-line, but most of them are full of BS and they teach things that the average person cannot do without some skill-set and knowledge. This is why I believe strongly in on-going training and a powerful marketing system for your biz. Don't be the messenger let the tools do the selling for you. But beyond that go through the numbers, lots and lots of numbers. We are in the sorting business. You may have to go through 100 leads to find 1 good soldier. You may have to go through another 10 to 15 people to find your next superstar.

I used to get bent out of shape when someone told me NO, now I don't care. I'd rather have them quit before I enroll them and spend hours training them. The more difficult someone is to enroll the more difficult they are to train and duplicate. Usually, they are a waste of time in most instances. Look for people who don't need a laundry list to make a Yes or No Decision. They are out there and those are really the only people you want on your team.

With all that being said. If you are really struggling and want to get some free advice on building your biz join my "30 Day MLM Bootcamp" for free at http://www.johnlowery.biz/

To your success!

1 comment:

Samual said...

affiliate marketing is typically being run by affiliate networks and this affiliate networks are composed of two functional bodies, the group affiliates and the group merchants.