Monday, October 18, 2010

The Lifestyle Biz!

I had a break thru this weekend in terms of marketing my biz. Did you know that the majority of all the people who have ever joined me in network marketing live in warm climates??? Interesting, but I think I know why. And you may be saying to yourself, what is he talking about, but I really think I have the answer.

Network Marketing is a lifestyle biz. People are looking for a business that will give them more time & freedom and the people in warmer climates, generally speaking unless they were brought their by their parents or job, made a sacrifice to get to that climate. If they are willing to give up something to get to that warm climate, they are more than likely the type of person who is willing to make a sacrifice to make it in network marketing. This may piss a few of you off, but I would love to get your thoughts as 90% of all the people I have ever sponsored mostly come from 4 states in The US.

To your success!

John Lowery
http://www.johnlowery.biz
http://www.thehomebiz4you.com/blog

No comments: