Thursday, December 30, 2010

Why I Joined The Family IQ Opportunity

I wanted to take a minute to share with you an exciting opportunity I recently came across known as FamilyIQ. At first I really wasn't interested in another business opportunity, as I already have a few that I was involved with. But after putting the company through my 4 major criteria of:

  • Compensation Plan



  • Marketing System



  • Leadership



  • Company/products



  • I GOT VERY IMPRESSED!

    This company had a world class compensation plan that pays you up-front commissions of $1000 (earn money quickly) with long term residual income potential and many lucrative bonuses. I also saw a powerful marketing system that would do most of the selling for you as only about 3% of the general public can sell or like to sell. When I saw that Rod Stinson an internet marketing guru who has over 20 years of experience was involved, that got me even more excited (Wow a leader who knows how to market via the internet). Than I had to look at the company. FamilyIQ has a track record of over 10 years in business and is endorsed by Dr. Phil. When I saw their products were promoting family values and strengthening relationships, I was in. Having my son almost 50% of the time, I saw a product/service that could really help me become a better parent. I saw products for people in grief, trauma, marriage troubles, divorce, etc....

    I believe that family IQ is a great company with rock solid leadership and a revolutionary pay plan that cannot be ignored. One of the biggest problems I see in network marketing is the ability for people to start a business and pay their bills immediately. Truthfully, most network marketing companies take a long time to build and don't usually offer enough up-front income for people to quit their JOB. With Family Iq people can join and create a 5 figure monthly income in their first 30, 60, or even 90 days in business due to the upfront commissions. I really don't know of too many network marketing companies where an individual can do that, unless they have a huge established network they can just move from one company to the next.

    To learn more about Family IQ visit 5figuresmonthly.info

    No comments: