Monday, December 13, 2010

How to avoid distractions and make money in Network Marketing

I like most of you am so sick and tired off all the phone calls, emails and manipulations that people use to try and bring me into their business. It's honestly gotten so bad for me, that many times I cannot even answer my phone unless I want to take up 20 minutes with someone trying to sell me their gas additive, or weight loss product. I know why people are coming after me, and I don't mind it, as long as people have MLM Etiquette. In golf there is etiquette, in bowling there is etiquette, and just about every major sport there is etiquette. So what is MLM Etiquette? It's simple, when someone says they are happy where they are, "You don't pursue that person any longer", at least not for a few months. Back off and quit being a JERK for Network Marketing.

So how do you handle all the online offers, marketing campaigns, phone calls etc??? First, you have to treat your life like a business. You should only be spending a small percentage of your time looking at emails, websites, etc... You must remain laser focused if you are to have any success in anything. Let whoever calls you know that "YOU ARE NOT RECRUITABLE". IF they continue to make their offer to you than tell them again that you are going to end the phone call. I actually have people in my up-line and downline trying to bring me into other things and that makes it more difficult since we are already making money together. But here is the deal. You have limited time per day to do your thing. So be careful what you decide to do. If you're like me and like multiple income streams only run with company/products you believe in.

Treat each company or product like an endorsement and ask yourself this question. Can I seriously get behind this product and not damage my reputation? I mean can I really market Xango and Mona Vie at the same time? Can I really market $200 a month in vitamins on an autoship if there were no business opportunity tied to it? Does this product make sense for this soft economy? Seriously, start treating network marketing like a Marketing Pro and you will see things a lot differently.

I could be the greatest salesman in the world, but I am not going to get very far selling AM/FM radios in today's marketplace. So shut off the distractions and become a saavy marketer. Networking is easy, but marketing is a bit more challenging.


To your success!

John Lowery

No comments: