Tuesday, March 22, 2011

You're never to old to start Dreaming


Yesterday is as dead as those who served in The Civil War. Even if you've screwed up a billion times, the beauty is everyday you get to start over. Don't let anyone tell you what you can or cannot do. Pursue your dreams, so you don't die with the music still inside of you (the greatest tragedy of all). One of my good friends who is 59 didn't start playing drums until he was 51 and now plays in rock bands all over town. I learned of a man who at 55 went back to college, so he could pursue his dream of playing college football (He plays linebacker on the college team). I met a man a few months ago who didn't make his first record until he was 85. His CD sits on my dash daily to remind me that you can do almost anything you put your mind to.

No comments: