Thursday, May 24, 2012

How I Network

Someone asked me today how I network. So here is the answer - Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin), online classified ads, purchased leads, people I bump into on the street, referrals from people who know of my business, my email list of several thousand people, my video blogs on YouTube and Viddler, my network marketing blog & weight loss blogs on Blogger, and my Personal Development Word Press Blog at johnlowery.biz. I guess you can say I do a little bit of everything consistently, as I never stop looking for people and building my networks. The only people I ever would call out of the blue who haven't requested information are people who already know me, or someone who I really think could do well in my business.

"The Rich Build Networks, everyone else looks for work". Robert Kiyosaki (author Rich Dad, Poor Dad)

No comments: