Thursday, November 19, 2009

Email Marketing!

Ok, I bet you are saying to yourself I am another one of those home biz guys trying to sell my program. Let me just say that I have generated over $150,000 in biz revenue from a few campaigns for traditional businesses, which currently pays me about $1050 per month in residual income. These are just 2 Campaigns where I didn't pick up the phone and the people contacted me directly for biz? I currently do most of my recruiting for my network marketing biz through email. Sometimes I don't have to pick up the phone and sometimes I do, just depends. But regardless everyone who I talk to has pain and needs a solution.

To be doing business without email today is absolutely crazy. This brings me to my next point, how much should you be emailing people? Personally, in my biz to biz email transactions I only email once a month or once bi-monthly, but I do it again, and again, and again. I think every week is too much for b to b, people will get sick of you and unsubscribe from your email campaigns. Believe me, after 2 years of using email for real estate and biz to biz, I know that you don't want to overdue it. But you do want to be consistent. It takes most people about 4 to 7 contacts before they will even feel comfortable enough to contact you.

If you have a home based business it's different, but I still get emails everyday from people and to be honest it is really anoying. I would say you could get away with 1 to 2 times a week for your home based biz campaigns, but 3 would be pushing it. Stay tuned for my next blog on how to get more business through email.

No comments: