Monday, February 1, 2010

Making a Difference

Today is the first day of the new month for 2010. Can you believe we already went through 1 entire month? It just seems like it flew by to me. As a matter of fact, I think time speeds up as you get older - ha ha. Anyhow, my goal today is to motivate you to make a move. Not a move that is normal, like getting out of bed, or taking a shower. But a move that says, "I want to make a difference in the world." What does it mean to make a difference? For some it may be becoming a better husband or father. For others it could be volunteering at your church, or making a difference in your community by making a financial contribution to a charity you believe in. Maybe you want to adopt an orphan, or become a foster parent. You might be a company owner and want to go Green to help our planet, and set an example for your employees. The point is, that the difference whatever it be, needs to be important to you. For myself, I enjoy empowering others through writing, coaching, and social media. I also enjoy being a good parent to my 7 year old son. My challenge for you today is simple, make a move to make a difference. Find that passion inside of you and give some time and energy to that intention. Not only will you feel better about yourself, but you will be doing something significant.

1 comment:

DrakoTheWizard said...

Sort of like asking people to come to the String...

http://bit.ly/bikingwizard


watch the video it will change your use of the internet forever