Saturday, July 10, 2010

Is Agel a scam?

Recently I came across a company for the 2nd time in my few years in the industry. I had to take another look since I started researching companies a few months ago. I am very impressed with Agel's "gel suspension technology". It's a category creator in our industry and sets a point of difference from the other types of products in our industry (juices, pills, and lotions). The leadership and culture look to be top notch with Eric Worre and industry icon Randy Gage leading the field. They have highly consumable products that appeal to the baby boomers & health minded indviduals, and they recently added a skin care line that would appeal more so to women. Let's face it, 70% of our industry are made up by women.

I checked the MLM Rankings and Agel is currently ranked #93 out of 600 Companies. This site ranks companies based on popularity.

The pros:

* Products that are easy to understand
* Gel suspension allows for immediate absorption (better than vitamins or powders)
* Easy to share samples
* Hybrid Binary type pay plan (spillover)
* Great Leaders
* Been around for close to 5 years
* Global
* Culture
* Products that appeal to both baby boomers & women
* minimum autoship $60 (good for those who just want to be customers)

The cons:

* only 2 levels to come in as a business builder $250 or $1000
* gel suspension may not be attractive to some

With only a few cons that I can find. I would seriously consider joining this company. They have already survived the first wave where 95% of most mlm companies go belly up. They have a nice product line with both the gel suspension (which includes an antioxidant line, weight loss, vitamins, and energy), they also have a full skin care line (wrinkles have been known to keep people awake at night). And they are global. As an online network marketer being global is essential for my success!

If you would like to partner with myself and some of the top network marketers in the industry feel free to drop me a line at john@sellingwithintegrity.net

No comments: