Monday, January 3, 2011

Make Activity Goals for 2011 for your sales or network marketing biz

Make activity goals for 2011. For example my goal is to have 50 opt-ins to my landing page per day 5 days per week (250 new leads per week minimum). I don't focus so much on sign-ups anymore, as I know it's just a numbers game. Some will, some won't, so what, who's next. How many people are you going to talk to per day? Maybe you need to talk to a minimum of 10 people per day, or 20. All I can say is that if you don't prospect in 2011, nothing is going to happen for you and your business. I've been in network marketing for over 3 years now, and I can tell you that the only difference between those who make money and those who don't is 3 things:

1) Daily Activity (cannot work business sometimes)
2) Mindset
3) System that does most of the selling for you or live events (only 3% like to sell)

To a successful 2011,

John Lowery

No comments: