Friday, April 9, 2010

Evolv and Network Marketing

Recently I got involved with a start up company out of Dallas, Texas called Evolv. I first approached about the company a little over 6 months ago, but was involved in another venture at the time and couldn't make any more time in my schedule. A few months ago I was approached again and was intrigued by a few things with the company. The first was the owner of the company Trey White was a billionaire. I know from experience that for a new company to stay around and grow quickly it must have capital and in today's economy that is very important. I also like the idea that it was ground floor as in network marketing just like in any other venture, it's usually better in the long run if you can get in early while the company has not yet hit critical mass. My 3rd reasoning was the science behind the product. In Health & Wellness products, science is valuable for your customer base as most people who buy health & wellness products are concerned about their health. The 4th reason is I had an opportunity to work directly with the master distributor Jim Lutes. I have never ever in my life been so close to the top of any company in this business. And the 5th and final reason, is that I simply love network marketing. I feel the same way as Robert Allen feels everyone should have Real Estate, stocks, and network marketing as part of their portfolio. This industry has become so credible nowadays that even Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump are endorsing it. If you would like to learn more about how the network marketing business model works and learn about Evolv (The fastest growing network marketing company in the US) go to http://www.thehomebiz4you.com/evolver

No comments: