Friday, April 23, 2010

Mary Lou made $24,000 Last Month from Home

Do you get these emails in your inbox? I have to just laugh to myself every time I see them and say, how does this guy expect me to believe this. About 6 months ago I even bought a course for $80 to see if this guy was for real and if he had some great ideas, but when we got into how much he was spending on Pay Per Click it almost didn't pencil out. Yeah, if I spent $20K on Pay per click there is a good chance I might get my money back. But business isn't about how much you make, it's about how much profit you have left over at the end of the month. If your quarterly earnings on Wall Street go down, so does your stock. I guess I learned something from my business degree - ha ha....

This brings me to my next statement, are you making less then what you are spending in your network marketing business? Yes there are start up costs, phone, internet, business cards, product demands, marketing systems. They all add up, and if you want to make it network marketing you have to start looking at this as a business versus a hobby, otherwise 2 years from now you will still be in the same boat. That one shift from hobby to business will put you ahead of 95% of all network marketers and put you in a category that says, "I'm in it to win it."

Shift your thought, actions, beliefs and start living from the outcome and you will start to attract more OF THE RIGHT KINDS OF people to your business. Not lottery minded people who have never built anything in their lives and will leave your group quicker than you sign them up. YOU MUST attract real people who understand that in order to be successful at anything - it takes time, effort, money, and consistent thought patterns of winning. Winners don't quit, and I can promise you, if you don't you can't lose either AS LONG as you make that shift from hobby to business. MLM is not a hobby. I guarantee that Randy Gage, Jim Lutes, or Eric Worre would not be in network marketing if they weren't getting a big fat check from it - or at least thought they would. 99% of all people that enter MLM come on board to make money. So let's start making some $$$$$, so we can all have that lifestyle that MLM can offer.

No comments: