Sunday, April 25, 2010

One Important Thing!

I had a profound thought today as I was thinking about business. Fortunately, I always take Sundays off for rest and reflection.

My profound thought was the following:

If your going to be successful in network marketing, there is one thing you have to do. There is just no way around it no matter what people tell you. You will have to work. If you don't work, guess what - you just won't get very far in MLM. You can do your business part-time or full-time, but not sometimes. Hoping and praying it's going to happen won't make it happen either. You have to actually spend 1 - 3 hours per day on your business (if your part-time) and 30 - 60 hours per week (if your full-time). I have yet to meet anyone who has made any huge income in MLM who worked their business sometimes (at least in the building stage of the first 12 - 24 months).

If you have a full-time job, business, or part-time job you will need to block out 2 to 3 hours per day to be successful building your biz. This is why your time to needs to be top quality time - laser focused. You must go into a zone for 2 hours a day and just contact people or return phone calls. If you are like myself and have mastered some form of attraction marketing - guess what, you still have to contact people. I think I've had 2 people in 3 years join my biz without any human contact (So don't believe everything you read on the net). Once your team grows you can spread your time to 1 hour a day marketing (Facebook, blog, Twitter, pay per click, paid advertising, and spear heading the influential), 1 hour a day to prospecting & follow up, the other hour per day to training your new recruits so you get duplication.

Finally don't listen to all the BS that is on the internet. I've tried multiple programs and they mostly attract lottery minded individuals anyhow. You will never grow a sustainable network marketing business with people that cannot lead or influence others - it's not possible.

to learn how to grow your network marketing or internet biz visit me on the web at http://www.johnlowery.biz

No comments: