Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Favorite MLM Leaders

We have leaders in every industry, and since I have carved out a niche for myself as an online marketing/social media/transformation coach for network marketers and internet marketers, I thought it would be a good idea to pay tribute to those leaders who have influenced me personally over the past few years. What's really cool is of all these leaders I am going to mention I have only not met 3 of them personally. So, here we go in order of influence on my career: Jim Lutes, Randy Gage, Eric Allen, Dave & Doug Vass, Eric Worre, Mike Dillard, Ann Sieg, Rachel Henke, Corey Citron, Jonathan Budd, Tracey Walker, and Katie Frieling. I would recommend plugging into any of these leaders if you are interested in building a career in network marketing.

No comments: