Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Perfect Network Marketing Opportunity

Why can't you never find the perfect network marketing company? If I were to start my own company with a few investors, here is what it would look like: Affordable break-thru product with little competition, Hybrid Binary Pay-out, Pre-Launch that would allow everyone to come in for free for 60 Days (would have 150,000 in multiple countries), then I would compress everyone into the binary tree (immediate income for everyone at Launch date), my only requirement would be that every one personally sponsor at least 2 people. Any investors out there call me. If the product was good enough, I would consider starting my own MLM and guess what - it would be different than all the junk out there where only a small percentage make big money.

No comments: