Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Can you do your business sometimes?

I've heard many tell me over the years that I am just going to do my business when I get some free time. Although 90% of the people starting out in this business are not in a financial position to do this full-time, or any business for that matter. Let me just say this, you can do your business part-time or full-time, but you cannot do it sometimes. You will fail by doing it sometimes. If I opened up a family restaurant and decided I would just go in there every other Saturday to check on my employees, my business would be in serious trouble quickly. I would say that the minimum time commitment that someone could put into their business to become successful would be at least 10 to 15 hours per week. Start treating your business like you have put your house on the line for it, or your car, or your bank account. That is the sort of dedication it will take you to get into profit.

What to do with your 2 to 3 hours per day? As Randy Gage says, if your phone isn't ringing off the hook from your downline, you should be prospecting. Let's face it gang, regardless of all the hype on the net these days from all these so called guru's telling you that you don't have to talk to anyone. We get paid to prospect. It's that simple. If you're not prospecting and your team members aren't prospecting none of us are going to make any money.

No comments: