Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Time Management and why email & social media can waste it

I was just going through my emails this morning and noticing with all the marketing messages, how I could possibly have time to read them all, unless I wanted to spend my entire day reading emails. This goes for social media as well.

How much time do you spend per day reading your emails? How much time per day do you spend on Social Media? If you're spending more than a few hours per day on either, your probably wasting time.

Time Management will make you or break you in business. It also applies to network marketing. Unfortunately in network marketing we don't get paid to look at emails or spend all day on Facebook. We get paid to prospect and teach others to do the same.

Here is a tip for you. Make a schedule of your day before you start your day and try to stick to it as closely as possible.

Make it a great day!

No comments: