Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Prosperity Central

I was thinking about it today as I have had so many leads coming in the past few weeks for my network marketing business that there has been no way for me to follow up with everyone. I personally, never rely only on email auto-responders to do my biz. I like to give everyone a follow up call just seeing if I can be of assistance and interview them individually to see if they qualify to be on my team (plus they can see that I am a real person, unlike 95% of the other online network marketers). So what if you could use a system to score your prospects and do the sorting for you, based on their activity on your website??? For example in my system a score of 400 would be off the charts (your joining), 200 would be very good (your going to join after I answer a few questions), 100 good (good chance), and 50 or below probably not worth following up with. They get scored every time they open an email: 10 points, watch a video 50 points, listen to trackable opportunity call 50 points, etc... This system rocks!

So now is your chance to check out my system and get yours today for free for 30 days. If your a pro networker you will want the professional account. If you have a big organization you will want the premier account (valued at over $300 per month in goodies). To learn more visit http://www.theultimatesystem.info and quit chasing people to join your biz.

No comments: