Friday, June 18, 2010

Are women better networkers?

I have a great idea for you to grow your MLM business if it isn't moving ahead as quickly as you would like. How about shifting your focus to women? Yes, women are better networkers than men. Sorry Gents, it's just a fact that 70% of our industry is made up by women. Women are relational and men are cave dwellers. If you don't believe me just look at the number of words a woman uses per day compared to a man, 20,000 to 7,000. Imagine having a team of all women??? 13,000 more words per day. In my latest venture I have a 5 to 1 women to men ratio. I looked at most of my past numbers and realized that women always take alot less hand holding than men. Women are more emotional, so if they like a product, watch out. I brought my mother into one of my network marketing businesses, she had no prior experience, loved the product and brought on 5 of her friends in a very short period of time. If you have a hot product, that women will love, than you might want to look at network marketing from another perspective.

Heck, I may just need to join Avon - ha ha....

No comments: