Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Is Kyani a good company?

I recently came across a company called Kyani. It appears that Kyani is another juice company with a twist. Instead of sending out just juice in their monthly autoship they also include vitamins. This could be good, as anyone who becomes a distributor can just switch stores and purchase all their vitamins, juice, etc. with Kyani's monthly autoship program. The autoship does seem a little high for the average person at $130 a month if you're a customer and $120 per month if you're a distributor. I figure this product like most network marketing products would be a bit pricey for just the consumer, unless of course that person is spending close to $130 per month on their vitamins.

One advantage I do see to Kyani is that they have a global presence in multiple countries, which is very important if your going to build a sustainable network marketing company over time. I did learn that they have made a few mistakes in their global launch and that their liquid vitamin "flagship product" is still not available in some countries.

I do like their leadership team, even though most lack network marketing experience. I was fortunate enough to speak with one of their VP's who has had over 16 years of experience in network marketing and seemed to be very well versed in the industry. I'm very impressed that Kyani has survived the first 3 years of business and with 35,000 distributors currently worldwide this company is poised for growth in the near future. Not to mention they are owned by billionaire potato farmers, capital is always important in any company, but especially a young one.

The comp plan in Kyani appears to be a uni-level with a pretty good pay out overall. I always try to use the 10% rule. Kyani would be good for anyone who is very passionate about health & wellness, but being a uni-level you would be mostly on your own building the business and probably wouldn't ever inherit any new people from your upline unless of course you get lucky or have a very pro-active sponsor.

Overall, I would give Kyani a B- for product/services & opportunity. For me to get real excited about Kiyani they would need to change their comp plan and lower their autoship to the $100 mark to compete with other juice companies.

If you are interested in coaching or getting involved in mlm email me a john@sellingwithintegrity.net or visit my website at http://www.johnlowery.biz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are all looking for something that is good for our health. I guess that Kyani products are good for everyone.