Saturday, June 26, 2010

Massive Action = Massive Results

I wish I could say that were true. But just because you work hard doesn't mean you are going to be a great success. If that were the case then 80% of the world would be wealthy not 20%. Most of the people I know work very hard just to make ends meet. So how do you change this programming that so many of us were taught a young age. If I just work harder, I will have more? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out if your goal is to make $500,000 per year and become a famous author, that you may have to do some things differently if your the manager of a retail store earning only $50K per year and your time is limited. Whatever it is you desire you must chart out a course of action to get there. If my goal is to make $100K per year, I had better be in a career or be on a path where I know that is possible. Here are some tips to help you make more money in your business:

Change your mindset
Work backwards (Decide what you want to become first, if you don't know where you are going how are you going to get there?)
80/20 Rule - focus on income producing activities 80% of the time, delegate the other 20%
Affirmations
Vision Board (must have a vision of where you are headed)
Ignore Other Peoples Opinions
Don't apologize to anyone for pursuing your dreams
Don't fish for fish in your backyard swimming pool

If you feel like you need a coach to help you find direction in your career, business, relationship, etc... Feel free to contact me anytime at http://www.johnlowery.biz

No comments: