Thursday, June 3, 2010

Is Mona Vie a Good Company?

Who can argue that Mona Vie isn't a great company. They've only been around for about 5 years and already doing over a billion annually in sales. This company has done incredibly well, and boasts the highest income earner in MLM Brig Hart (about $600K monthly in commissions). Last I heard they had around 900,000 distributors, but it is probably higher than that.

Their product is a juice product that boasts the ingredient of the Acai Berry. Most claim that this fruit boasts many anti-oxidants. I have been fortunate enough to drink Acai Berry for many months in another juice and it is very good. I have tried Mona Vie and the product tastes pretty good, but at the time I couldn't justify another $120 a month autoship, since I was already consuming another product. The product does contain preservatives, which will turn off alot of the people who allocate a portion of their disposable income to health & nutrition. Other than that, I can't see why many wouldn't want to at least try the juice product. It is a bit pricey for the average person. I think this product would attract the upper middle class or wealthy and it has a very elegant looking bottle, so I think MonaVie gets that. The only middle class people drinking MonaVie are probably distributors.

Their leadership appears to be rock solid and their pay plan utilizes the hybrid binary, my personal favorite. I believe Monavie has really changed the compensation of network marketing as they were one of the first companies to implement the hybrid binary pay plan.

The only downside I can see to Monavie is the product is pricey at $120 a month autoship, they have preservatives, you will probably have to purchase more products elsewhere to get your vitamins.

The other downside I see, is they have already hit critical mass with around a million distributors, I think it would be tough to market a single product - lots and lots of competition. I would interview people who haven't been in the industry long to see how they are doing, before I would just jump into this company.

The positives: pay plan, solid leadership, company, and training. I just don't see MonaVie going anywhere anytime soon. They have done very well. I think if someone isn't a risk taker they are probably going to be better off with a more established company. With 95% failure rate of companies in network marketing, you are always safer with a more established company. Although the big money is probably before critical mass. Sorry, you missed it with MonaVie, but it appears to be rock solid.

If your interested in coaching and growing your business email me at john@sellingwithintegrity.net or visit my website at http://www.johnlowery.biz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FIrst of all, MonaVie's Comp plan is NOT a hybrid binary - it's just a binary. which means if you sponsor 20 people on your stronger side, you get NOTHING. Genewize is a Hybrid binary, which means if I sponsor 20 on my weak side in Genewize, I get $500-$1,000 per month, just from those directs - I don't have to rely on volume on the other leg to get paid on my own efforts!

MonaVie also caps out at $10,000 a week, or $40,000 a month. Genewize caps out at $100,000 per month! Given that our product is the same cost, around $140 a month (ours is actually FREE once you've sponsored 4 people), you can make $60,000 more PER MONTH, just in Team commissions, for the same # of people, spending the SAME amount, or less, considering that many of our people are getting FREE product.

For example, if you were in MonaVie and had 5,000 people on each leg, all single users, your monthly volume would be 500,000 and you would make 10% of that or $50,000, but the cap is $40,000, so you make $40,000. In Genewize, if you have 5,000 people you would have 400,000 in volume and you would earn 20%, or 80,000. So, in Genewize, you just made $40,000 MORE for the same amount of people, spending the same, or less than MonaVie distributors.

Did I mention we pay up to 40% Check matching bonus?? You heard that right. So if you sponsor someone who makes $100,000, you get 40%, or $40,000 that month, just from that one person! We pay check match starting at 10%, up to 40% four generations deep (compressing).

Not to mention that DNA is the most significant breakthrough in Human history, medicine, nutrition, skin care and weight loss. DNA, and it's impact on biological processes in one of THE biggest scientific discoveries OF ALL TIME...What we do is significant, life changing and revolutionary.

Give us a year, we will be the next big Company. Don't say you didn't know!

Tara Wilson
3 Star Affiliate